Thursday, December 24, 2009

Introduction

Hey guys,
My name is Brian Kelly and I am currently in my 3rd year at East Carolina University and am majoring in Construction Management. I love the school and am a big football fan. I cheer for the pirates every Saturday.
Its Christmas Eve and Im hanging out with the only people I want to right now and thats my family. Its always a pleasure to be blessed with a wonderful family and be able to share the holidays the way we do. Just want to give out Merry Christmas to all my friends and of course my family. I have one brother Josh, one sister Jackie and my parents John and Karen Kelly.
Just wanted to give you guys a quick glimpse of me and there will be much more to come in the future. Enjoy the Holidays and eat well!
Brian Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment